BioEFA with CLA from 4Life
Omega-3 and omega-6 oils with CLA to support multiple body systems*
What Is BioEFA with CLA?
BioEFA with CLA is 4Life’s superior source of essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. This product is made from flaxseed oil, safflower oil, borage seed oil, and fish oil. This well-rounded blend of essential fatty acids (EFAs) contains 1,000 mg of fish oil per serving!
According to the American Heart Association, "Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA, have been shown to benefit the hearts of healthy people."
• Includes EFAs to support the cardiovascular and nervous systems and support healthy skin, respiratory function, and proper immune system response*
• Utilizes EFAs from a variety of sources, including DHA and EPA from fish oil, to help ensure a well-rounded formula
• Includes CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) to support cardiovascular and circulatory health*
• Offers GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) and ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) to provide cardiovascular system support*
• Contains ultra-pure omega-3 fatty acids, combining the highest grade fish oils, which meet or exceed current standards for heavy metals, including mercury and PCBs.
What Does It Take to Get the Same Level of EFAs In Your Diet?
To get the same levels of daily fish oils (DHA and EPA) found in BioEFA with CLA you would have to consume one of the following:
• 24 oz (4 cans) of yellowfin tuna (cooked, dry heat)
• 21 oz (4 fillets) of tilapia (cooked, dry heat)
• 18 oz (4.5 fillets) of pacific or atlantic cod (cooked, dry heat)
• 15 oz (2 tails) of northern lobster (cooked, moist heat)
• 4.5 oz (1 fillet) of pink salmon (cooked, dry heat)
To get the same levels of daily plant oils (CLA, GLA, and ALA) found in BioEFA with CLA you would have to consume one of the following:
• 7.5 oz (2 patties) of ground turkey (85% lean, broiled)
• 3.5 oz (490) of pine nuts
Why Do We Need EFAs?
We all need fat. Fats help with nutrient absorption, nerve transmission, and maintaining cell membrane integrity and fluidity. However, certain kinds of fats are better for you than others, specifically unsaturated fats as opposed to saturated fats. Saturated fats are only needed in small amounts and should primarily be avoided. Unsaturated fats are considered good fats and are the building blocks of vital organs and tissues such as the heart, circulatory system, brain, and skin. These good fats are contained in three families: omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 oils.*
Omega-3 and omega-6 oils are not produced by the body, so they must be received through diet or supplementation. These oils are vital to human life, which is why they are called “essential” fatty acids. Many wellness experts rank the importance of EFAs close to that of vitamins and minerals.*
Did You Know?
CLA is primarily found in meat and dairy products. The CLA in BioEFA with CLA is from safflower oil and aids the beneficial nutritional support offered by EFAs.*
Our manufacturer, 4Life Research announced a price change starting October 1, 2018 that will affect all web sellers of 4Life products. From now on, all wholesale options and all discount packages will only be available directly through 4LIFE's website. In order to make these prices available to you, we have provided links to the wholesale prices that will not be available to the general public.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.